Get a free SuperFET III MOSFET sample map from ON Semiconductor
Be quick - the first 100 registrations will receive a free SuperFET III MOSFET sample map.
1. The terms hereunder and those contained in the Registering Entry Form shall apply and are in effect with respect to this AVNET open registering.
2. AVNET reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. By submitting Entry Forms, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to these terms and conditions as changed and accepts that the decision of AVNET regarding the Registering and all matters related to it, including without limitation, the interpretation of these terms and conditions, is final and binding and no queries shall be entertained.
- Only one entry per participating company, duly signed by an authorised representative of that company, is allowed.
- Information provided by participants is deemed to non-confidential and not proprietary in nature. AVNET may release such information to their business partners or subsequent programs AVNET may conduct in the future.
- Your Company must be a registered legal entity in Europe.
- The AVNET drawing for the DEVELOPMENT KIT is not open for End-customers.
- Government customers, including government departments, ministries and government owned and/or controlled companies are not eligible to participate in this Program.
- AVNET has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any company from the Register for a DEVELOPMENT KIT without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- Only contest entry forms with complete and legible details will be processed. AVNET will not be responsible for submission of inaccurate information, loss of forms, ineligible or illegible forms submitted.
- AVNET reserves the right to contact all Participants.
- The DEVELOPMENT KIT is not exchangeable for cash, credit or kind.
- Any AVNET service and AVNET custom-built software, or third party hardware, software, or service that AVNET provides is provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. AVNET does not warrant uninterrupted or error free operation of any AVNET or non-AVNET hardware, software or service. The warranties in this paragraph are the exclusive warranties AVNET provides and replaces all other warranties and conditions express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranty of non-infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights.
- In case of any dispute (including but not limited to disputes regarding the DEVELOPMENT KIT accruals and in matters relating to application or interpretation of the conditions of this program), it will be resolved with full cooperation of the Participant and the decision of AVNET will be final and binding on all concerned parties.
- To the extent possible under mandatory law all Warranty and/or Liability rights shall be expressly excluded. AVNET will only be liable in cases of willful misconduct or malice. AVNET shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Participant hereunder. In no event shall AVNET be liable for any loss of data, third party claims, indirect or consequential damages.
- AVNET reserves the right to modify or withdraw the DEVELOPMENT KIT at its sole discretion without notice.
- We will keep and use your registration data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. When you register you agree that we may share your registration data with our suppliers to facilitate commercial exchange.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions becomes or is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Germany, Munich.
- Liability for any tax on any prizes provided to Participants pursuant to this Program shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant.
Protecting Your Data
We will keep and use your registration data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. When you register you agree that we may share your registration data with our suppliers to facilitate commercial exchange.